Our services cover the comprehensive project management services for environmental and infrastructural projects; the management and maintenance of road and street projects , supervision and construction contracting of diverse and complex infrastructural – and undeground spaces projects.
Our strong specialist teams and decades of experience in road, rail and bridge projects as well as in dumpsite construction and rehabilitation of contaminated land areas ensure that our customers obtain the final result they wish, regardless of the demanding character of the project concerned.
Modern digital information technology applications, through which our work is flexible and effective, act as support for our professionally skilled and experienced personnel. We have functional cost management systems at our disposal as well as Sito’s own map-based Internet applications in large projects.– such as Louhi and Aino.
- Project management and specialist tasks
- Planning stage project management
- General and construction planning supervision
- Project management and preparation of contracts
- Work site supervision
- Independent quality control
- Traffic arrangement schemes for road construction time
- Tasks of the safety coordinator
- Inspections of bridges and special structures, management of bridge property, procedural programming, preparing of repair investments
- Environmental and risk management services
- Environmental permit applications
- Residential, industrial and commercial buildings
- Location data services and modellings
- Mobile and fixed network target acquisition
Sectors that we serve
- Bridges and specialized structures
- Streets and municipal engineering
- Parks, courtyards and green areas
- Management and maintenance projects
- Rock areas
- Ports with technical networks
- Dredging sites
- Rehabilitation and handling of contaminated soil areas
- Dumpsites and waste areas
- Masts and base stations
See the video on the rehabilitation of Lake Gallträsk.